Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Day 65 - Time is running out

The plane back from OC was delayed 3hrs meaning I didn't end up getting home until gone midnight. As a result I called in sick today and settled in to work from home. Of course Sod's law applies and I was turfed out by the cleaner a few min after I had settled down to work so I decided to take the opportunity to head to Red Rock - a non-profit community run coffee shop that I had been hearing about since I got to MTV. I am kinda sad I didn't discover it sooner because this place is great to sit and do some work with a coffee.

Heading back to work in the apartment. The sheer enormity of everything that I still have to do is really starting to get me down. I have so many things that I need to deal with before this project is over and I am really running out of time to get them done.

This evening I headed into Mountain View to book club. It was a great event although a little derailed at the end by a couple of women who are newly married and having a brag off about the weddings. On the plus side, I am now feeling a lot more prepared for the training I have to give on Thursday, I just need to get back up to speed with my project. I have to get down and work on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment