Monday, September 9, 2013

Day 70 - The Cheese Burger Trap

Well due to the overwhelming response of zero, I am gonna kill this blog, but before I do I thought I would write one last blog to in part announce this and also talk on a subject that I have already waxed lyrical about previously, but flogging a dead horse is always fun.

America has brought to the world some of the greatest (and least healthy) food options to the world including many of my favorites. One of these is the Burger. Now I am a firm believer that more in a burger is better and one of the most obvious options here is cheese. Everyone loves cheese (or at least everyone who has an opinion worth recording) and cheese and meat is a great combination... but when it comes to America we have a problem. I have already talked extensively about the poor quality of meat and the abysmal quality of dairy in this country and cheese is really the best example of the latter.

This country is the inventor of among other things - cheese sauce, cheese that squirts out of a can and cheese slices... a selection of products that other countries won't allow to be called cheese but rather 'processed cheese'. In fact America seems to be focused on trying everything within it's power to process cheese above and beyond the required presumably in an effort to reduce costs and increase the preservatives and additives. This is all well and good, I am fully prepared for the shitness of american cheese but am still constantly mislead by the labels that they will put to try and convince me that the crap they call cheese is in fact edible... Swiss, Provolone and Cheddar do not in fact seem to hold any meaning in this country and as far as I can tell still are just shitty cheese slice with the addition of more / less colorant and occasionally some form of 'hole' to make it more European. The latest trick that had me fooled was 'Sharp Cheddar' that was neither sharp nor cheddar. DAMN YOU LYING AMERICAN BASTARDS PLEASE STOP USING CRAP FAKE SHITTY WANNABE CHEESE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment