Thursday, September 5, 2013

Day 67 - Training like a boss

So today was my first time giving Strategic Thinking II: Crafting a Strategy and frankly I ballsed the thing up. I didn't know the material nearly as well as I ought to. It was pretty much my own fault and I am deff doing too much at the moment but at least this is out of the way and the revised product process is launched so that's another thing down. Now it is just a case of getting back up to speed on the other projects and showing some results in time for the end of my project... no problem... sigh.
This blogging daily thing is tough. I think with the additional stress and other worries, it is safe to say this has lost any interest or insight that some of the earlier posts had. A large part of me is thinking that I should just stop writing this but it seems a little defeatist... SOOOO I am gonna leave it you guys (all one of you that still reads this!) should I carry this on? I will keep posting for the rest of the week and take verdicts by then.

No comments:

Post a Comment