Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Day 66 - ZOO DAY!!!

If there is one thing that I hate about the London Office, it is the complete lack of team events. One a year that seems to be a half arsed compromise of insipid unoriginality and usually requires you to pay for your own drinks. Over here, off-sites are fun events to be looked forward to with a sizable budget and cool activities. Today we went to SF Zoo, had a picnic or rather a barbecue with beer and wine to the tune of live steal drums. We then had a couple of hours to wander around the Zoo before heading back to the office. SF Zoo isn't the most amazing Zoo in the world but like everything in the US, it is well thought out, nicely landscaped and the animas that they do have are clearly looked after. I think I really needed this change of pace especially as tomorrow I will be doing this training that I am totally unprepared for...


No comments:

Post a Comment