Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Day 38 - Nothing much to report

It has been another lousy week work-wise. I feel like I am smacking my head against a brick wall with the project and despite asking everyone I can think of, I am not really making any headway. The only solution that looks currently viable would effectively eliminate the concept of scalability for the project. I have also found out that the level of access I have is not actually available for some of the people I am working with, meaning that contrary to my initial intentions - they wouldn't be able to just take the script and run it themselves. Next time anyone tells me that Google doesn't take look after people's data seriously - I am going to smack them into a wall. Apparently it is taken so seriously it is actually preventing people from doing the work they should be.

I left work early and went home, sat down and watched Rushmore which was weird, followed by Whip It which is awesome (although fomulaic) and finally Rise of the Planet of the Apes... interesting with great special fx but missing something.

No comments:

Post a Comment