Thursday, August 22, 2013

Day 53 - Many Arrivals

LORD OF THE RINGS CARD GAME IS IN MY HANDS
<Insert prerequisite comment about my precious>

Mimi, Jackie and Andreas from my old team also came to MTV today which was nice.

David has also come to town which is great. We went to dinner with a bunch of my old team inc Andreas from BART Eng who I really like. We went for Mongolian Hot Pot which I have been craving since even before I came out to California.

And Finally I enjoyed the arrival of a massive headache c/o some really unreasonable expectations from my mentor combined with several major issues with my old team. I am really concerned about the workload and I may have to cancel some of my plans with David this weekend in order to get everything done that I have to do.

This evening I had a great dinner with everyone and Mongolian Hot Pot!!! I love hot pot. It's so good. Ate far too much and then we had Bubble Tea for afters.

No comments:

Post a Comment