Monday, August 12, 2013

Day 43 - Project direction change

I am not really sure what drove me to write this blog. I honestly can't remember what I put in the first few entries in this regard. I guess it was part of my efforts at self discipline, I have done daily blogs before and managed to keep them up for several months so it is nothing really new. The efforts at creativity that I am trying to input to these blogs is new. I am not necessarily succeeding that well but I am trying pretty consistently. I guess now, nearing the midway point is a good time to review things.

Physical:
I am walking more.
I am eating less... although not necessarily healthier.
I am doing basic exercises most nights
I have lost 7lbs although I have stalled in this.

Psychological:
Coping on my own is still not a massive success but less of an issue than it has been in the past.
I miss my friends a lot. I knew I would but it has been a lot harder than even I expected

Mental:
The project has not shaped up anything like as well as I had hoped. I have learnt a lot but relatively little of it is applicable to my normal role and none of it seems to have really produced any results in this role.

Social:
This was always going to be tough. I am never good around people I don't know and it can take a while to open up. I have struggled here to find people I really click with and aside from my flatmate and a few folks in the office that I get on with, I haven't really met any others.

It's getting late and seeing as I didn't get much sleep last night and have a lot of crap to figure out at work tomorrow I am gonna sign off.

No comments:

Post a Comment