Thursday, August 29, 2013

Day 60 - Unforgiven

So after a shitty day of trying to catch up with a project well behind where it ought to be... I come back to watch Unforgiven... only to find I have already seen it, at least twice... man I hate it when that happens! I have at least made some progress with my old team's work. I need to start trying to focus on the work I should actually be doing and get some meaningful results that I can present in the next couple of weeks. It feels as though a lot of the stuff I have done is essentially meaningless. This week was the final week for several of the interns I have gotten to know while out here. Their final presentations have shown varying amounts of progress but it feels like all of them have more to show than the progress I have made despite the fact that we all started around the same time. I have learned a lot but I feel like I have done nothing helpful with it.

Tomorrow I will be flying out to Orange County to stay with my Aunt & Uncle. I know it is gonna be hard work and I am gonna have to be on my best behavior but I will be glad to get away from this environment for a little at least. Hopefully I will be able to unwind enough to enjoy myself a little.


No comments:

Post a Comment