Monday, August 26, 2013

Day 56 - Late

I have done a pretty good job so far I think of keeping on schedule. I had one instance of forgetting to press submit causing a blog to go live a little late but other than that this is my first late blog.
Yesterday was fantastic! Exhausting but really nice. I went with David up to Sausalito our first trip across the fog shrouded Golden Gate Bridge where we had a great brunch at the Lighthouse Cafe, a little shack owned by a Danish expat that seemed to love what he was doing. The food was fantastic and totally worth the queue that everyone had to go through before getting a seat. After brunch, we caught a bus up into Muir Woods where we walked around and took a load of Photos. We walked the Hillside - Ben Johnson - Dipsea Trail route - a total distance of 4.35 miles. Not too far but pretty hilly in parts and we made good time - completing the trail in a little over an hour and a half despite several lengthy stops for globe shots with the Nexus 4.
After getting back and having showered and changed, we headed out to meet up with Mimi and have Cajun Seafood! It was awesome but I ate far too much!

Nothing profound in this entry as work continues to rain down on me in buckets. I will try and write something a little more interesting tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment