Monday, July 1, 2013

Day 1 - Introduction

Hello Everybody,
I figured I would write a blog of my US adventures. Although I technically arrived yesterday, I am not counting it as the first day, partly because I did nothing except go to the apartment and collapse but mostly because in doing so I didn't get around to writing anything.

This is a bit of an experiment for me. I want to see if I can cope with living in the US. It is something I have been considering but I am not sure how I will find it. Although I have been to the US for long periods before (2 weeks - 1 month), this is going to feel different as I stay in the same place (an apartment) and work solidly throughout the time I am here.

I also have a few other things in the areas of personal development that I want to work on while I am out here. I am hoping that I will have slightly fewer distractions and some opportunity to develop my discipline, learn Tai Chi, write my book, improve my meditation practices, catch up on some reading and loose some weight!

Each day I will post a blog entry and I'll try and jazz things up with some photos here and there.

Let's see how things go.

No comments:

Post a Comment