Monday, July 15, 2013

Day 15 - What am I doing here?

So I think after 2 weeks I am suddenly starting to realize just how long I am going to be out here and to be honest it is a little overwhelming. I did make a little headway with the project but unless tomorrow's meeting with Tim expands my understanding massively, I have no idea how I will complete it. It feels like I am just to dumb to be doing it and I am not really sure that is fair. My SQL is pretty solid and this shouldn't be hard but there is just so little supporting documentation.

Wrote an article for Green Scene ezine on more eco friendly cleaning products. Hopefully it will get published. I may do one or two more articles for them as well, I don't know, it is at least a good distraction from work but still isn't what I should really be writing!

Board Game evening in the office was fun, I played a large game of 7 Wonders with both expansions. It was interesting playing a large game especially with a full compliment of players familiar with the rules. There was still a couple of AP prone players but it was a fun experience and I cam second! 2 points short of winning which considering the amount some players had played was pretty reassuring.

No comments:

Post a Comment