Saturday, July 6, 2013

Day 6 - Clean Shaven

So I started the morning by totally failing to go to the gaming day. I am not that fussed about it and it seems a little far to travel. Not to mention I have to get on with some of the reading for this project and finish writing up the documentation for tracking the project's progress. So a good start to the morning! I followed it up with trying out Dollar Shave Club, a concept that has fascinated me ever since I saw the viral ads on YouTube a couple of years ago. It is interesting looking around on the web seeing so many negative reviews about the actual service. I will be giving them a month and seeing how it goes. If I am not impressed then I will be canceling. If any of you fancy trying it out then check them out: http://shaved.by/depn although sadly it is US only.

After some lounging by the pool, working on understanding my project, and watching some Pirates of the Caribbean, Diego and I headed to the Computer History Museum. This place is pretty awesome, I mean the subject matter may not be the coolest thing ever but contained in this Museum is about half of the material from my degree along with some cool videos, displays and a playable version of Pong!

We got back and as Diego has expressed interest in learning to cook, I set him to work on Teriyaki Chicken and Rice. He did a great job and now we are sat chilling in front of MiB.

No comments:

Post a Comment