Saturday, July 27, 2013

Day 26 - Not Food this time

This week I haven't really checked out many new cafes so I am gonna skip that blog this week and instead talk about what I have actually done today.

I had my second ever Tai Chi lesson this morning and now my body hates me... It is very interesting to do and a real challenge to try and slow down the motions that you instinctively want to move through rapidly.

My project is no longer being roadblocked by others... it seems to be my own inadequacies that are causing problems now. I am able to get bits of data, but trying to scale what I am doing in a way that won't crash servers AND isn't illegal seems to be a big issue. Everytime I try and think of a solution my brain will just slide right off the topic and off at a tangent. So far today I have managed to walk around half of campus, do my online banking, erased and rebuilt all my labels and filters for my email... all in an attempt to not address this massive roadblock in my project...

I have also smoked my last cigarette as I have now run out of rolling tobacco. I still have a ton of pip tobacco that I can resort to if I get desperate so not all is lost but I am gonna miss having something to do when walking from A to B.

Went to the open air cinema again today, this time with Diego and Megan, an intern from my team. It was at Eagle Park which is a lot closer than the last two and the film was Wreck It Ralph which I really like. We went to a pizza place before hand called Amici's which was really nice, not very traditional toppings but they worked well and the base was fantastic.

No comments:

Post a Comment