Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Day 23 - SBO the mood enhancement drug.

Today I headed into the SBO office today for my fortnightly visit. I love being with the guys in SBO, being able to relax a little, get distracted by problems I know the answer to, not having to worry too much about the project, it was a great break. We had a team lunch in honor of my birthday tomorrow so I had a spectacular burger from Big Mouth Burgers. They got my order a little wrong but they did serve it rare and I LOVE my meat bleeding so the rest could be forgiven. They also serve the burgers open so you get to choose how much lettuce and tomato go into it! Of course my usual disclaimer about American Cheese applies, although they have Provolone and Jack so a slight step up. I think these burgers rank slightly higher than even the great In'n'Out placing them just below the place CJ took us to last time for best burger in the US (Much as I love Shake Shack, their hot dogs are so good I honestly don't know why you'd go for their burgers).

I played some more disc golf today as well, I was a bit short on time so only played the front 6 holes and not very well at that ending up about 4 over par thanks to some really poor putting. My long game is pretty good by and large, esp when I use a run in my drive to get the extra distance. I can usually place between the trees as well and I think being a lefty helps with most of the holes as they are designed to be tougher for right handed throws that curve the opposite direction.

I got back and Diego and I watched Frankenweenie... it really is as terrible as you'd expect. Give it a miss if you can.

No comments:

Post a Comment