Friday, July 12, 2013

Day 12 - The Wonders of Tai Chi

It took a lot of motivation to get up this morning facing a 3 mile walk and then 2 hrs of Tai Chi but I am glad I did. It was interesting watching the more experienced practitioners go through the forms and starting to learn a couple of them myself.

An interesting comment from one of my colleagues after lunch today... "It's lovely weather today!" So this is a perfectly normal statement but I am in a place that is basically always clear blue sunny skies this time of year so what she actually meant is "Wow it's a couple of degrees warmer than yesterday!"... ummm well it was tshirt and shorts weather yesterday too so this is really kinda a matter of perspective.

The Dollar Shave Club blades arrived today so I am looking forward to trying them out tomorrow!

This evening Diego and I went to In N Out Burger... can you believe that I have been here almost 2 weeks and not yet been!?! Well it was AWESOME... then again it always is! I was very restrained just having a cheeseburger, no fries and no animal style... although I may have nicked a few of Diego's fries...

After grabbing a burger we headed down to Cuesta Park for the first of a series of open air cinema showings that will be running every Friday night for the next couple of months! Today it was Madagascar 3. Not a film I had seen before and not great but the atmosphere and the experience were fantastic! It's a shame the weather in the UK is too sucky to do this.

No comments:

Post a Comment