Saturday, July 13, 2013

Day 13 - Walk in the park

I had planned on heading to San Jose to visit the tech museum but chronic laziness struck. Instead I wandered down to the Library to activate my membership and borrow some DVDs and then headed over to San Antonio to grab some bread and folding chairs for future movie nights in the park. On the way back I picked up this mammoth can:
That right there is a can big enough to contain almost an entire bottle of wine! 695ml of flavoured high fructose corn syrupy goodness. So this is a Mango Lime Rickey... that is meant to be 'A Brooklyn Original' well fair enough... the company's name? Arizona... so where the hell does the Brooklyn come from? Brooklyn, Arizona... https://www.google.com/maps/preview#!q=Brooklyn%2C+Arizona&data=!4m10!1m9!4m8!1m3!1d106426!2d-122.081267!3d37.4132141!3m2!1i1436!2i806!4f13.1

I tried the Dollar Shave Club razor today. A nice shave, it is good to find a reliable way to get two blade razors. I think I will keep the subscription active while I'm out here if the blades have some staying power.

No comments:

Post a Comment