Friday, July 26, 2013

Day 25 - Slow to press

I stayed up pretty late last night and am paying the price. I ate too much, drank to much and did hardly any exercise as well so I am really feeling it this morning. I guess that will teach me for indulging. I did finally get to watch Cabin in the Woods which was weird... I am not sure I liked it that much, I think I liked the main characters too much and end up being really saddened by the way things pan out. I also watched Mr Smith Goes To Washington which is very good although possibly a little too simplified a story for this day and age.

I haven't really mentioned the healing of my tattoo in a while if at all... actually I don't think I have mentioned it at all. I got a tattoo the week before I flew out here. I am a slow healer (I suspect impending diabetes is the cause) but the tattoo had pretty well healed within 3 weeks of getting it done the only thing persisting is a bit of skin peeling around the tattoo. I got the tattoo on my finger and it wasn't as painful to have done as the one on my arm but it is still pretty sore when tapped - I suspect this is the result of bone bruising but it comes as a nasty shock if I am too wreckless with waving my arms around and knocking into something!

I got my birthday present from Graham! Blood Bowl Team Manager AND the expansion! I am really excited to get it to the table! (I have even started to read the rules!). We also had a big company meeting today and sitting outside after Larry and Sergei walked right past me... I know I should be more blasé about it but it still excited me. Also Chromecast looks fucking AWESOME.

I have been a bit behind on everything so gonna keep this one short and get it live.

No comments:

Post a Comment