Monday, July 8, 2013

Day 8 - Here in the Big Brother house

Just to be clear, the title has absolutely no bering on the content of today's post but it popped into my head and I couldn't get it out so down it went onto the interwebz.

I spent the day in the San Bruno (aka YouTube) office. I love spending time here with my team and although I am never as productive I always feel that the networking makes up for it. Today we spent the morning in various meetings before heading to see Despicable Me 2 at a local cinema as a team event! It was great fun and although the plot was a bit lack luster compared to the original, there were lots of great minion moments!

As always the team tend to head off home pretty early so once they had all disappeared I headed out back to try the Disc Golf Course the office has. It was AWESOME. I totally failed to find tee 10 and did most of the others out of order but was able to complete the course in 4 over par (for 17 holes). Not bad considering half the time I didn't know where the hole was when I teed off! I would like to try and get to a solid par (maybe a couple under) by the time I head back to the UK. Although I will only be able to play every other week. There is another course in Golden Gate Park that I will try out while I am here and maybe the one in San Jose if I can get out there.

Well that's all for today!

No comments:

Post a Comment