Friday, July 5, 2013

Day 5 - Zombies!!!

So I have finally worked out why Americans use non-Dairy creamer... it turns out they don't actually want to flavor their Coffee... they just want it to look white. I can say this with absolute certainty because I am sat here drinking Coffee with All American Organic 2% Milk and aside from the color I can honestly say I would have NO FRIKKIN CLUE there is milk in it... what is wrong with the milk in this country?

Headed out to try and pick up a few things at the Target and Walmart over in West Mountain View... it was interesting to see the vast array of products and also to sample the delights of Jack in the Box for lunch which actually does really tasty burgers and fries!

This evening Diego and I went to see World War Z... being a big fan of the book, I was a little disappointed that it really has very little to do with the source material. Having said that, it is easily the scariest and, in some ways, most realistic zombie movie I have ever seen.

No comments:

Post a Comment